Academic Council - Composition
The Academic Council shall consist of the following persons, namely:
- Vice Chancellor (Chairperson)
- Dean(s) of Faculties
- Heads of the Departments
- Ten Professors other than the Heads of the Departments/Deans by rotation of seniority
- Three Associate Professors from the Departments other than the Heads of the Departments by rotation of seniority.
- Three Assistant Professors from the Departments by rotation of seniority
- Three persons from amongst educationists of repute or persons from any other field related to the activities of the Institute who are not in the service of the Institute, nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- Three persons who are not members of the teaching staff of the Institute, co-opted by the Academic Council for their specialized knowledge
- The Registrar, who shall be the Secretary of the Academic Council