Research Advisory Committee
- The Institute shall have a Research Advisory Committee mainly to frame guidelines pertaining to the conduct of Ph.D and Post-Doctoral research programmes offered by it on the lines prescribed by the UGC.
- The composition of RAC shall be as follows:
||One Professor or One Associate Professor from each faculty with good academic and research standing
||Two external experts nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
- The term of membership of all the members, other than the Registrar, shall be restricted to two years.
- All the members of RAC, shall be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
- The RAC shall meet at least twice in an academic year, before the scheduled dates of Academic Council meeting.
- One-third of the members of the Committee shall form the quorum.